Well, here we are. The Blackberry Bold is now officially available on North America. Just not the US. Just not Mexico. That's right. Canada. Unfortunately, they've got Rogers. They've also got the iPhone. It'll be interest to see how this plays out for the reporters who insist on the need for an iPhone killer. Last we checked, Blackberry still rocks.
The other big news? iTunes is Blocked in China. We got the tip from Sydney Morning Herald but it's all over the Web now. What's interesting as far as we're concerned is if Apple allowed this audio protest to go through.
We're like to hear more about this in the coming days.
Mobile Device Update:
- Huge second wave launch going on right now in more than twenty countries.
- Onxo on what we can do with wallet phones from Japan.
- Gizmodo has the scoop on who the fake nominee for Obama's running mate is going to be via text message.
- Yahoo News reports Intel breakthrough in wireless charging. In late July, we brought you a bit of information on Powermat, which uses magnetic induction to power devices in a home.
- CNet News reports that China is treating journalists fairly. By if fair, you mean being subject to the same censorship as ordinary Chinese, then yes.