Mobile Device Update:
- Crackberry has instructions on running your own Blackberry server at your office. Also they are reporting BB Bold is now available in Germany. Now not here yet?
- According to Mobility Today, TSA will allow users to keep laptops in x-ray friendly bags without taking them out. That's unless they need it to make a copy of your hard drive for analysis. And there's no stopping them either.
- Onxo discuss Edison a free power management software for Windows. Fun to but not very useful.
- Check out Mobileread's video from the Tokyo Book Fair with ebook readers.
- HTC, without the clout of Steven Jobs, still managed to do well. It will have sold 1 million Touch Diamonds this month. This is probably just a warm up to HTC's Android phone selling one million on much less than that this fall.
- Apple computers costs two times more than a Windows computer. That's it. I'm not going to get into this. Google for articles at your own risk. I'm not risking the wrath of the Mac army.