If this tease from one of CNet's blog is correct and judging by the writer's excitement, we are might something different from Zune. We know there is an updated Zune with 120GB coming. What we don't know is what the software capabilities are. Nor do we know of any other hardware coming.
Still, anything new and different would be exciting and generate a lot of buzz. And perhaps in the long run, we'll see competition heat up as well. And for mobile warriors, that is a good thing. So, just for fun, what would you like to see? This is what I like to see.
- Microsoft's Surface technology brought in to challenge Apple's multi-touch.
- Integration with Xbox services
- Integration with Live Mesh and other services
- Subscription to music, movies, and television shows (if priced right, this alone will win me over from the iPod camp)
- App Store for direct download without to connect to a computer. This can be done over WiFi.