Incidentally, these two smartphones will fight for attention next week.
Though I wonder if Apple may try to disrupt it with Macbook updates. That would be swell. I get an Android phone and a Macbook. Sweet.
- Feeling nostalgic? Well, iPodNN reports Apple will have 4GB iPod Nanos, just like my first gen Nano, available in certain international markets. I wonder if this is a defensive move against the likes of cheaper MP3 players and deteriorating global economic events.
- MacWorld discusses deploying the iPhone for business.
- Onxo discusses iPhone and other mobile reporters.
- Roughly Drafted has details on the next Adobe Creative Suite. Just in time for those Macbook things we keep hearing about.
- While not really Mac news, Intel's next generation chip, the Core i7, as revealed by Hexus, is always a possibility for the Mac Pro line.
- Good news about the Macbook lines. Not new ones unfortunately. But Apple's mobile Macs have captured 10.6% of the North American market. (Appleinsider)