- Storing passwords in the cloud.
Mobile Device Update:
- Liliputing reports new low-power GPU for netbooks. Support 1080p playback.
- GigaOM touches on what a cloud computer should be. (Must Read)
- Blackberry Sync thinks ATT is feeling effects of Verizon's Storm.
- Crackberry in leaked VW docs - VW plays on its strength too. Largest 3G network in the US.
- Ubergizmo says Sony launches new music service.
- Engadget on hand crank PMP. We also talked about using hand cranks to power your iPod.
- Onxo on comparing G1 and the iPhone.
- Onxo: Android, party's over. Now what? First impressions and concerns.
- CNet reports Broadcom wins again against Qualcomm. Yahoo News also covers subject.
- Appleinsider : New Macs? Well, according to placeholders for new Apple products, there are six spaces. Three for the Macbooks, two for the 15" Macbook Pro, and 1 for the Macbook Pro 17". It means two things: No Macbook Air update and no secret product that will undermine competitors.
- Yahoo News on a study about e-mail use after work. Corporate overlords love it. Drones don't have a choice. (Recommended Reading)
- GigaOM on white space.
- Onxo on fluid situation in mobile device convegence.
- CNet reports Bush opposses RIAA backed bill. Wow...
- Valley Wag on Google's cutting back on food. Curtailing waste or economic woes?
- Ars Technica on anti-counterfeit trade agreement - must keep this quiet, it's a secret negotiation.