Like most sites, we were concentrating on the new Android phone from T-Mobile. Perhaps we were a bit more critical than most but that was only in the beginning. Soon, most bloggers become more convinced the G1's potential was at the very least being hampered by T-Mobile such as the 1GB 3G limit (that has since been removed).
Here is are post-announcement post from myself and others. There will be updates through the weeks up until October 22nd and when we get our hands on one like everyone else.
Other Android Posts from Onxo:
- T-Mobile to free T-Zones
- What G1 should have looked like
- Questions and Issues for Android Before Oct 22nd
- Difference Between the iPhone and G1
- Party's over for Android. Now what?
- Android welcomes all apps.
Other Onxo Posts This Week:
- Verizon starts no-contract services
- Cops uses Toughbooks and iPhones to keep streets safe
- Fluid situation on mobile convergence
- CA outlaws texting
- Buying refub mobile devices for savings and peace of mind
- EEE PC will come with 3G access
- 256GB SSD a game changer
- Sci-Fi's Destination Truth host is this week's mobile warrior profiled. Find out what mobile gears this modern day Indiana Jones carry with him on his quests for truth.