It'll be a month soon since the release of the iPhone 3G and Dow Jones is questioning the viability of the app store as source of income for developers and Apple. Onxo issued a rebuttal and TUAW has an example of how the app store is working out for one developer.
- There is rumblings from Appleinsider that Apple has the ability wireless disable malicious apps.
- iPhone 2.0.1 maybe causing problems for users.
- To Onxo's international readers, if you're in the market for an iPhone, you may be a part of iPhone 3G launch: phase two if your country on the list from World of Apple. Onxo will be watching India closely as it may influence any kind of launch for China. India is the second most populous nation after China. 15 days left (it's still August 6 in the Western Hemisphere but India and the rest of Asia is already August 7th).
- iPhone still not ready for enterprise? Register Hardware reports on folks who think the iPhone has no business being in business.
- Mac costs more than PCs. About 3 times for desktops and double that for laptops. How about value?
- Onxo reports on phishing and safeguarding personal data from cyber thieves and Macworld has tips on how to protect yourself.
- HP announces touch-screen computers in one and a half year. Will we see one from Apple at Macworld 2009? Could this mystery device be Macbook Touch? Onxo is still betting on Macworld 2009.