It's quite typical that overseas get new mobile devices before we ever see it in the States, assuming it comes it to our shores at all. So, why not? Bold is everywhere but here. No fear, there is quite a good review with video for those of us waiting. As a T-Mobile guy, I'm guessing I'll have to wait even longer.
I don't know what it is but again the "iPhone killer" thing in that review. Here's the gist of the review: it's no iPhone nor is an iPhone a Blackberry. Here's another review just out today. It also makes a lot of comparison between the Bold and the iPhone.
- Must read from Gizmodo: Palm Treo Pro. Too bad it runs Windows Mobile.
- Mark your calendar: next Monday, we'll finally see Nokia's touch-based phone and if it's an "iPhone killer" or not. You know that comparison is going to be made. How about a Bold killer?
- Samsung optimize smartphone memory efficiency. (Symbian Freak)
- Yahoo News is reporting Apple testing fixes for the iPhone 3G.
- Yahoo News is reporting we'll get Bold in North America within a moth.