Seriously. Think about it: the iPhone is just an iPod Touch with telephony functionalities. SMS, voicemail, making phone calls, etc. I don't want to get into it here so wait for an Onxo analysis in the mobile OS X platform.
- iLounge has some facts about the new iPod line introduced yesterday.
- Yahoo released their one Connect app. You can get it here. Glad to see Google app get competition.
- Yahoo is reporting Android introduction on September 23rd. (Reuters)
- For those interested in a bit of iPhone pride, AdMob reports iPhone traffic doubled. Consider the limited units in the wild, this is very impressive. Still, it's from being the top mobile device. I think mobile operators and mobile ad providers are very happy about iPhone and the ripples it caused.
- Onxo believes Apple has learned from its MobileMe and 3G mistakes.
- Daring Fireball has a summary of yesterday's events. Unlike other recaps from other blogs, buried in DF's post is a date for what they indicate to be when the mobile Macs will be available: Oct 14. Normally, Onxo won't print rumors but this is about the time frame Apple usually dishes out new Macbook gears. It is a later date than we like but as long as Apple get it right than rush it out the door, that's fine by us. Appleinsider agrees with the time frame as well.
Post a Comment