- Steven P. Jobs looks thin but well.
- The new iPod Touch has a built-in speaker and has the ability to do voice recording through a microphone or a headset. Why is this significant? VOIP. So what you may ask? Well, we might see a move towards VOIP and away from the control of wireless providers. More competition is good, no?
Mobile Device Update:
- Palminfocenter said Treo Pro now available for pre-order. Too bad it's Windows Mobile. Nothing against WM but just lamenting the fact Palm has yet to step up with their OS. This would have really rocked.
- At CTIA, Verizon added new apps for its phones. What? No app store?
- Yahoo News reports Nokia is looking to make acquisitions, I think in a misguided effort to catch up to the rest of the mobile industry. Personally, I don't think corporate mesh works unless you've already got a vision and a roadmap. I'm not sure Nokia does at this time. But best wishes, Nokia!
- Yahoo News reports Nokia is looking for closer ties to Facebook.
- BGR lets us know when Blackberry Bold be will available on ATT.
- Onxo musing and remind of possible Android announcement tomorrow.
Post a Comment