Also, we're following the class action lawsuit against the wireless providers for sky-roOnxo's links herecketing cost of texting. Well, that's what I see as well far as far costs goes. However, the evil ones beg to differ. Do we expect anything less from them? I hope they get creamed. I do have to say that T-Mobile's 3G deal for the G1 is pretty good.
The third ongoing issues we're following is FCC's approval of use of white space for a deployment of a wireless network, hopefully independent of the wireless providers or any single entity. Onxo's here .
- WM PowerUser on what's coming from NVidia's Tegra.
- GMS Arena has Xperia unboxing and pics galore. Getting closer...closer...
- Onxo on evolution of iPod Touch
- Liliputing on a report that mobile device sales will increase to $27 billion by 2013.
- Ars Technica on ATT cancelling mobile Internet access for some folks. Sucks for iPhone users who uses it for their service.
- Gizmodo breaks down mobile OS in terms regular mobile warriors can understand. Must read.
- Onxo on state of mobile war. Part 2: mobile devices versus laptops.
- Onxo profiles the needs of a political operative.
- Onxo on the coming trend of mobile device integration with cars.