That's all I'm going to say about it. Right now, it's too early to say anything about it. I'll be putting together a little preview and let folks get it out of their system first.
You can check out the event from Apple . Jobs healthy looking again.
Mobile Device Update:
- Onxo in the new Macbook's gaming potential. It'll keep I think.
- Didn't know that there was a BBDC. Great. Blackberry Cool reports Storm will be there.
- RCR Wireless reports Simon And Schuster will make available more than 500 titles for mobile phones. Titles include CSI, Star Trek, and Buffy. Also "The Secret". Read, America!
- RCR Wireless reports on technology to block calls to motorists to avoid distraction. My mom needs this.
- BGR , based on a job advertisement, reports Motorola to make an Android phone with a focus on social networking. Silicon Alley Insider doesn't think it's a great idea.
- Yahoo News reports Samsung joins US market. Dell and HP just can catch a break.
- MobileTopSoft on VideoEngine for WM.
- Onxo in the economic pain.
- Onxo on FCC's recommendation to go ahead with AWS-3 auction.
- Onxo wants you to get to know M2Z Network. They're giving us free wireless broadband access. Yeah, that's right...
- Android Guys posts on how to get ready for G1. Only 9 days left!
- Daily Wireless with John Cunliffe, Ericcson's tech officer on WiMax and LTE. WiMax is puny, he says. Said tests show a peak of 154Mbps/low of 16Mbps, a mean of 78Mbps. Numbers real world subscribers will never see.