Here are some things you can get for free after you vote:
- Free scoop at Ben & Jerry's between 5 and 8 p.m.
- Free coffee at Starbucks if you voted.
- Free donut at Krispy Kreme if you mention promotion.
- Free chicken at Chik Fil A possibly.
I just have a question: How are folks' mobile device battery doing if you're waiting in line all day? For those who are nearing the end of your battery life:
- turn on airplane mode to save energy.
- dim the screen.
- turn off everything that you can like Wi-Fi and GPS.
But do that only after you've read this post.
Note: For the Starbucks coffee, you do not have to vote in order to get a free coffee. They offer it to everyone who asks for it. I'm going to announce that I voted anyway.
Post a Comment