Awesome Google+ Posts For A Lazy, Slow, and Hot Friday Afternoon
Here are a few awesome Google+ posts that I saw. Hope this helps pass a slow, hot, and humid Friday afternoon until the 5 PM bell rings.
- Nerd, Geek, and Dork? - What's the difference?
- Crazy awesome view from the ISS over New Zealand - Middle Earth if you don't know your geography.
- Kids like to draw...even on their dad.
- I don't know if this is a training session or an actual take-down but, man, Jackie Chan has nothing on this guy.
- Can't do a yoga move? Maybe your dog can show you how.
- Already saw the new Robocop trailer twice already. Tell me what you think? Blockbuster? I don't know. Reminds me of Iron Man with a gun and he blows people's heads off.
- Failed texting due to auto-correction...I wonder if all those are fake because it's never happened to me or anyone else I personally know. Still, funny though...
- Woman posts pics of her morph from a bit extra to hubba-hubba!...whatever. Congrats. I'm in the midst of my own morphing.
Please share your posts with me if you like or you can add me at Google+.