I am not 100% there yet but I am very close to getting the new MacBook Pro that was introduced to us today. And I cannot settle on the 15" or the 17". And just yesterday, I was still waiting to see when the Air will move to Sandy Bridge.
Here is are a couple reasons and why if you're in the market for a new laptop, you want to consider Apple's new mobile lineup.
Thunderbolt, the new tech offered that will serve as the future port for all accessories. And this is leap and bounds what is available - USB 2, FireWire, and what is not even out yet, USB 3.
And the CPU upgrade aside, which believe me is a big deal, we are talking a whole new dynamic of way to work.
So far, the benchmarks are showing Mac Pro like power. That means we are talking about a mobile workstation that lets you go away and do anything.
Whether this is about video work, coding the next Angry Bird, and writing that next great American novel, the freedom this power we are getting is really something to marvel.
I am at the end of my Macbook's battery life. And it is about time I look at upgrading my hard drive. In all, we are talking about $450-500 in upgrades.
I might as well spend that on a new MacBook.
Nothing has been made about this decision yet. I really want to see which size screen will work better for me. The 17" MBP is awesome but I am gonna see if I can do with a 15".
Who knows, with the economy the way it is, I can totally see this as wishful thinking and maybe I'll just hold off a bit longer.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod touch
The iPhone mini did not sell well the two years in its existence and it may have been the result of an Apple echo chamber of Apple employees...
I had a short conversation with ChatGPT and I am unable to tell if those answers were predetermined by the developers or something it came u...
Apple has performed a miracle with what they could do with the Apple Silicon starting with the iPhone/iPad chips and then the M1 and, now, ...
I’m on my third Apple Watch with Apple Watch 6 as my latest version. I’m also ready to upgrade (but I will not commit until I know what Appl...